SCHOOL OF DISOBEDIENCE
- Stop apologizing;
- Care less about what other people think;
- Learn how to say "no" firmly, understand and respect your limits and boundaries;
- Dare to be you: defy self-doubt, fearlessly follow your own path and be confidently yourself!
- Discover horizontal organizational models and learn collaboration tools;
- Explore different collaboration practices through a collective leadership lens.
- Experiment with different materials, objects, images and tools;
- Discover trans-disciplinary and experimental working approaches;
- Mix different artistic forms and expressions (performance, dance, acting, puppet theater, creative writing in different forms (poetry, manifest, comics, diary...), drawing, collage, video, photo, installation art, multimedia art,...);
- Get introduced to community art, create and hold spaces, design artistic experiences, build meaningful communities.
- Think and act freely and critically;
- Defend your ideas: resist, defy, protest;
- Develop interpersonal communication skills, question the obvious.
- Foster your creativity, invention, and innovation capabilities;
- Don't wait any longer, get started!
- Accentuate your uniqueness;
- Make your dream come true: develop your own method, make your artistic voice heard and let your personal aesthetic be seen.