I don't believe in the absolute necessity of "networking", I won't encourage you to "sell yourself", I won't push you to build you social profiles and increase your online presence. Being an accomplished artist is neither about the number of your followers on instagram, nor about how many professional contacts do you have. My approach and my values are far from the mainstream coaching techniques and discourses. Others would say: "Find a coach", "Treat art like a business", "Network with the art community", "Market yourself and your artistic talents" or "Work with an art agent". Bullshit. Rather stop listening to others and start following your own voice! Dare to be you: defy self-doubt, fearlessly follow your own path, and be confidently yourself!
- Get unstuck, unblock your creativity: break blockages and barriers;
- Free yourself from limiting patterns, other's gaze, and judgments, the thoughts, habits, jobs, relationships, and economic models that prevent you from realizing your dreams;
- Handle pressure and expectations;
- Accept your uniqueness, find and develop your own authentic style, artistic voice, and personal aesthetic;
- Practice critical and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Get inspired, boost your imagination, gather materials, notes, drafts, new ideas, unexpected inspirations for your artistic practice and projects.
- Mind-set: observation, discussion, action: resisting, unlearning, revolting...
- Portfolio & Creative work: presentation, critical feedback, creation & studio time with mentoring...
- Tools & Exercises: sharing experiences, practices, tools, methods...
- Empowerment: play fight
- On demand: public sharing, exchange with an audience, in collaboration with local practitioners healing and wellbeing activities can also be organized...
- Length: From 1 day (6h) to 1 week (5 x 6h).
- Registration process: Pick up 2 time slots with the date and time you are available for a short video call. You will be contacted by Anna Ádám.
- Who for: This program is for artists, makers, performers, choreographers, creative practitioners, community activists... who are stuck in a creative block or life period and want to break free.
- Price: 100€ / day
your unlearning facilitator
ARTIST & community activist
Born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1983, Anna Ádám is an interdisciplinary visual artist working within the expanded field of choreography, performance art, and community activism. She creates non-judgmental and non-hierarchical soft-spaces for women empowerment and resistance.