"Fear and the Unknown"
Keywords: fear, stress, anxiety, panic, paranoia, self-sabotage
Through discussions (based on readings, life experience, self-examination) and practical application (movement research, performance, choreography making, drawing, creative writing…) you will be introduced to the topic of fear in different contexts:
- Fear at work: failure, rejection, judgment
- Fear in the street: domination, oppression, violence
- Fear in the heart: love, relations, emotions
- Fear in the bed: sexualities, desires, fantasies
- Fear in the mind: the unusual, the unexpected, the unknown, the unsaid
during the classes, activities will involve
Dance, performance, movement research, creative writing, sketching-drawing
final public showing
The last day, participants have the possibility to create an insta-story-final-show to share their works, test their ideas, present their process.