SCHOOL OF DISOBEDIENCE
- Develop self-confidence, self-care and self-love;
- Liberate yourself from your fears, transgress your boundaries, go beyond your limits and push yourself out of your comfort zone;
- Dare to be you: defy self-doubt, fearlessly follow your own path and be confidently yourself!
- Develop interpersonal communication skills, discuss, question and deconstruct leadership, hierarchy, authority, social scale and status;
- Acquire horizontal collaboration, co-creation practices, co-choreographing technics, tools for co-working, co-learning, co-teaching, co-making;
- Experiment with collective practices that reflect on group, collectivity, mutualisation, community, cooperation, sharing, commons and network to build a more diverse and sustainable society;
- Experiment with different materials, objects, images and tools;
- Discover trans-disciplinary and experimental working approaches;
- Mix different artistic forms and expressions (performance, dance, acting, puppet theater, creative writing in different forms (poetry, manifest, comics, diary...), drawing, paining, collage, video, photo, installation art, multimedia art,...);
- Experiment with different methodologies and techniques of creation (narrating and composing through structured-improvisation, movement research through storytelling, personal narratives, historical material, archives and divers audiovisual resources....);
- Get introduced to community art, experience design and healing / therapeutic practiced linked to performing arts.
- Aquire the ability to think and act freely and critically;
- Challenge artistic conventions and traditional canons, confront standards, beauty norms;
- Question social norms and expectations, religious, cultural, and moral heritage;
- Go against rules and systems in which you are socialized and familiarized with;
- Take the path of the non-conform, the “other”, the unusual, the risky, the unfamiliar, the uncanny;
- Argue better: challenge, reveal, revolt;
- Achieve change, make things happen;
- Defend your ideas: resist, defy, protest.
- Accentuate your uniqueness;
- Develop originality and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Create your own artistic voice and personal aesthetic;
- Foster your creativity, critical thinking and innovation capabilities.